Terms & Conditions
1. Payment Methods
Cash or credit card payments upon arrival are accepted.
You may also pay online by credit card.
2. Credit Card Transactions
Credit card transactions apply to payments in Euro. Please note that we are not able to accept any transaction on the renter’s card in any other currency. Exchange rates shown on the site are issued by the Bank of Greece and are updated monthly. Fluctuations may occur bringing about bank charges to card holders.
CANCELLATION (when paying by credit card) up to 48 hours prior to arrival. When clicking “pay by credit card”, the transaction proceeds only when we have confirmed that a car is available for rent.
*CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS CHARGED IN EURO
3. Insurances Options
We provide the following Insurance Options
- Collision Damage Waiver (C.D.W)
- Super Collision Damage Waiver (S.C.D.W)
Limited Insurance Supplement (for bumps or scrapes)
The renter is responsible for parking the vehicle in a safe parking area at all times. Coverage to the vehicle in parking areas in case of scratches or bumps. Renter should contact us immediately in order to make a report.
- All vehicles must be driven on asphalt or tarmacked roads.
- Insurance is void if renter is driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding or in traffic violation.
- Insurance does not cover loss or damage to the car keys, locks, vehicle documents, registration plates and use of wrong fuel (Diesel instead of unleaded petrol or vise versa).
The Renter is obliged to return the vehicle with the same amount of fuel as it has been when collected. In the case of returning the vehicle with less fuel, the renter will be charged with the fuel difference. No refunds apply when returning vehicles with more fuel.
The renter’s or driver’s minimum age must be 21 years old for car groups AA, A, B, C and 25 years old for cars of any other group.
A valid driver’s license held for at least one year is required. We accept original driver’s licenses from the COUNTRY OF ORIGIN concerning EU member countries. Regarding other countries, an international driver’s license is required, due to a recent reform in Greek legislation regarding this matter.
7. Minimum Rental Period
The minimum rental period is one day. Every hour in excess is calculated at 1/5 of the daily rate and will be paid on spot.
No deposit is required.
VAT 24% is being included in the total price.
A second driver can be added in the rental contract FREE of charge. Concerning each additional driver there is a charge of 3€/day.
11.Baby & Booster Seats
- Baby seats/child seats :3€/day
- Booster seats : 2€/day
The cost is 6€/day.
13.Across the Border Rentals or Ferrying Rentals
Customers wishing to drive the car out of Corfu must have a written authorization from the company in advance. Plus there is an extra charge.
14.Delivery and Collection
Totally for free at the airport and port of Corfu from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. For night deliveries a charge of 20€ applies.
For delivery and collection to/from accommodation a charge of 20€ applies.
All traffic fines resulting from violation of the Greek traffic law during the rental period are at the renter’s expense. Failure to report or pay for the fines results in contacting the authorities being responsible to enforce overdue fines and penalties.
Car models are shown according to original planning. Delivery problems, however, may compel us to supply another vehicle in certain cases.
- If you cancel your reservation 72 hours prior to pick-up, there will be a full refund.
- If you cancel your reservation within less than 72 hours prior to pick-up, you will receive a refund minus €50 for fully prepaid bookings or in case of online payments being less than €50, there is no refund.
- If your booking is completed within less than 72 hours prior to pick-up, the cancellation policy will automatically apply to your booking.